> Jammy Bullfrog: Blingtastic.....

Pages

Saturday 10 September 2016

Blingtastic.....

I've also been busy making jewellery over the last few months.

It seems that I tend to crochet in the colder months and make jewellery in the Summer - well that's how it's turned out this year.

I still haven't finished the blanket.  Well, I don't think I have finished it.  Who knows where I will stop?  When I do finally decide, I will block it and photograph the finale......

Anyway, back to the jewellery.

I had a bit of an earring-fest for a week or two.


60-odd pairs of earrings is quite good going.  Very soon I will drag the lightbox out and photograph them properly.  And who knows?  I might just get an online 'shop' going....

I've also been having a bit of a bracelet-fest, too.








And one of my favourites.  Hard work but very worth it....



The crystals have a gorgeous blue fire in them.....


No comments:

Post a Comment