> Jammy Bullfrog: A little bit of jewellery.....

Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

A little bit of jewellery.....

I've been busy making jewellery.  

One of these days I will get around to creating a website to sell them on.

I love making OOAK pieces.  Not your endless repetetive stuff.  Not the off-the-conveyer-belt stuff.  

Mine is totally your short-attention-span kind of stuff.....😄


Netted seed beads filled with pearls.


Blue glass seeds and beads....


Asymmetrical twisted rope.....


Wire and focal beads pendant......


Glass beads and seeds......

I love making jewellery.  I probably have enough beads to last me until I am 325......

2 comments:

  1. And now I discover you are a bead artist? Is there more news? ☺️ I knit, soon will resume crochet and have returned to bead work. I knit jewelry with beads. I need new glasses to do so. Just waiting for the call that they are ready. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Lovely bead work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes I crochet and make jewellery. I haven't posted on my blog for ages. You are right. I do need to post more news.....😊

    ReplyDelete