> Jammy Bullfrog: Not gone.....just busy.....

Pages

Saturday 10 September 2016

Not gone.....just busy.....

I haven't posted for some time.  Have been busy making stuff though.


It's a bit hard when you first start a blog and there isn't much feedback, to keep the motivation going to keep posting.  Bit like playing a solo to an empty auditorium....😀


I do need to do more posting though.  Hopefully, the more I post, the more it will be seen.


The last few weeks have been busy.  I have a new baby grandson and have been crocheting bits for him.  



This is a little cot-sized blanket.  Just the right size for the cot, his pram or car seat.

He's a dear little bubba, with a lovely head of copper hair (his Mum is auburn and his Dad is on the ginger spectrum...😀)


made this little giraffe too.  Couldn't resist it.  Courtesy of
http://ilovebuttonsbyemma.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/crochet-giraffe-pattern.html


So it's been a busy time recently.  I have also been making jewellery, but I will leave that for another post.....





No comments:

Post a Comment