> Jammy Bullfrog: Scrumble.......

Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Scrumble.......

Scrumble.

What a scrummy word.  No, it's not short for strawberry crumble.

It's a made up word that describes unstructured 'do as the fancy takes you' crochet.  Otherwise known as 'Freeform'.

It's a way of incorporating lots of different stitches in one piece.

Because it is unstructured, it is almost impossible to create any kind of instruction for it.  You can just start and see where it goes.  It kind of takes on a life of its own.

I've been playing......


It's such fun.

Haven't a clue what I will do with it.... :0)









3 comments:

  1. I love this kind of project and I think it's way more fun than following instructions. No such thing as a mistake or a wrong way ot doing it here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't even know where to start on trying to make that. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete